Registered Land Surveyor in the State of South Carolina
Mr. Harris has over thirty five (35) years experience in the field of land surveying with 26 years as a registered surveyor. He has experience in field and computation work and administration. Mr. Harris formerly operated a land surveying company. He has experience in all types of engineering and land surveying. He operates AUTOCADD and other computer systems as relates to surveying. He has functioned in the capacity of professional witness on numerous occasions. He has been with ETS since 1988.
- Pawleys Plantation
- Briarcliffe Mall
- Grand Strand Water and Sewer Projects.
- Santee Cooper Utility surveys.
- The City of Charleston strip mapping projects.
- Heritage Plantation
- Burning Ridge
- River Club
- Pinehurst National Golf Club
- Litchfield By The Sea
- Willbrook Plantation
- Waccamaw Outlet Mall 3
- GCWSD Pawleys Commercial Wastewater System
- Hagley Estates Water and Wastewater Improvements
- Indigo Creek
- GCWSD Wacca Wache Estates Wastewater Improvements
- The Legends